October 1, 2019 by TinyNavajo
Hi guys! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! TTT was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This is going to be a fun theme this week, book with numbers in the title! It’ll actually cause me to look through my shelves and seeing what titles have numbers in them and what books I want to read that have numbers in them. Here we go!
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
- I Will Always Write Back: How One Letter Changed Two Lives by Caitlin Alifirenka
- The 5th Gender by G.L. Carriger
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- These Three Remain by Pamela Aidan
- The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
- Marvel 1602 by Neil Gaiman
The majority of these are books I’ve already read, just one is a book on my TBR list. What books have you read that have numbers in the title? Did you like them? Comment below and let me know!