September 17, 2019 by TinyNavajo
Hi guys! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! TTT was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Today’s theme is always a good one because FOOD and DRINK!!! YES! So, my top ten snacks and drinks while I’m reading are as follows:
- Cinnamon Life Cereal
- Pepsi (of any kind)
- Chips and salsa
- Lemon ginger tea (this is usually at work, where all the tea is)
- Lay’s Salt and Vinegar Chips (so so good! My favourite chip ever!)
- Leftovers (usually from dinner the night before)
- Chocolate cake
- Cappuccino (again, at work, that’s where the Keurig is)
- Water (when I need water for my headaches)
- Cracked Pepper Wheat Thins
These are my snacks and drinks of choice for when I’m reading. So, what’s you snack and drink of choice while reading? Or do you try not to eat while reading to keep your books pristine? Comment below and let me know!